Thursday, December 8, 2011

Right Now...

Following many other writers in the blogosphere...right now I am:

watching: well, I would like to be watching "Covert Affairs," but it gives me the creeps when I am alone and I could not sleep two nights ago, so...

eating: waffle and yogurt for breakfast. used the oven to toast the waffle, since I do not have a toaster! Stir-fry for dinner last night- yum!

drinking: yummy mochadoodle coffee

wearing: pink westie pj pants, and Damon's Ole Miss shirt

avoiding: writing another paper about my feelings. oh, counseling school.

feeling: hopeful and optimistic. I am getting married in 30 days! whoa!

missing: Damon. Homeboy is defending his thesis tomorrow! woohoo!!

thankful: for getting through the semester. with one week and two papers to go, I am in the home stretch. Sometime in October I think I seriously thought the world would end before this day would ever come.

weather: COLD! Chance looked like a fire-breathing dragon while I rode him yesterday. Seriously, the high today is 45, and snow is predicted for tomorrow!

needing: motivation to get all of my school work this weekend so that I can enjoy St. Louis for a week before I leave!

loving: flannel sheets, all of the thoughtful people who have thrown or come to my showers this semester- seriously, what a blessing, letterpress artwork, my almost finished Christmas quilt, my iPhone, the fact that I am almost about to marry Damon Stone Webster, hot chocolate, stir-fry and the ever-fuzzy and always energetic Chancers!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Only 30 days til you're a Mrs! That's so exciting! I think I may go have me a waffle for breakfast, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waffles do sound good...i actually can't remember the last time i had one but someone else blogged about cake for breakfast, so i think i might have to go with that instead =)

    i'm glad you're feeling hopeful and optimistic. i'm hopeful that writing your last two papers won't be so bad and that you can complete them early enough to enjoy yourself before you leave st. louis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After tonight you can add Buffalow Wild Wings and Jonah to your "loving" list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't flannel sheets the best? It's one of my favorite things about winter.

    ReplyDelete