Monday, September 7, 2009

Just in the Nick of Time...Another Monday Blog Post!

Ahoy!

Well, tomorrow marks the beginning of freshman Bible study. Freshman Bible study is done the complete opposite here than at UF: it is led by Doug Serven (OU RUF Campus Minister), it is co-ed, and it is two semesters long. It is going to be great to see this done differently and get to meet (and bring) girls through it. We will be studying the Sermon on the mOUnt (hehe).

Also coming up this week is the "OU RUF Freedom Float Trip." What does this mean exactly??? Well, to mark the 8th anniversary of September 11th, OU RUF is floating down a river...hence, floating for freedom (hey, I don't write this stuff...I just publicize it). The river is in Tallequah. We will drive up Friday night and then float Saturday morning. It should be a great opportunity to get to further relationships and enjoy each other's company. They say this river is cold. I am anxious to compare it to the Itchetuknee in Florida :)

Well, I am sad to say friends but that is all from me this evening...it has been a long Labor day and I am ready for bed. Thank you for your prayers and support. Please let me know if you would like to know more or would like an updated prayer card.

No comments:

Post a Comment