Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The End of Fall 2009


Well, exam week is underway here in Norman, and we have had our final RUF of the semester. It was a night of worship songs and a reminder of the gospel. It was also a night in which to pull out our tacky Christmas sweaters!!!
Love the big buttons on this one!
Friends let Friends wear tacky clothing.
Co-interns all dressed up for the final large group.
Goofy freshmen all excited about their cheesy Christmas-garb.
It has been a wonderful semester of learning, loving, and friendship. While the former certainly characterizes most of my first four months here, there have certainly been moments of hardship, frustration, and disappointment. I would be lying if I did not say that. I would also be leaving something out if I did not mention that in those hard moments my community here has blessed me and Jesus has provided. I have felt very loved here!

I am heading home in 3 days and am looking forward to reconnecting with friends and family. January 6th, however, I will arrive back in Norman as excited as ever to be serving with RUF at the University of Oklahoma. We will begin the year with a ski trip to Breckenridge. Woohoo! See you in 2010, blog readers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment