Monday, December 7, 2009

Barn Dance!!!

Anna Serven and I after the tragic boar accident:
Some of the RUF enjoying the soul train:
Barn Dance!!!
The Fenricks enjoying some good chili!!!
Staff Picture!

- The RUF Barn Dance was certainly a highlight of the entire fall semester! Friends, dancing and chili- it was all so wonderful. The pictures can't do it justice, but I wanted to share them with you.

- I sent out my Christmas updates today. If you know you are on my mailing list, be watching for it in the mail! It might just be more excitement than you've ever had in one envelope.

- We are having a Tacky Christmas Sweater Contest at RUF on Wednesday. It is true!!! Glitter, sequins, trees, Santas, reindeer, bows and tassels are all fair game!

- It has been right at freezing everyday here for the past 3-4 days. It should get into the low 40s tomorrow. I am enjoying the temperature, even though I am having to remember how to dress for this weather. Chance seems to be doing in this climate too, although I continue to pray for his health.

- Only one more Monday update before I take a break for the Holidays. Whoa!

4 comments:

  1. My professor just said that it is supposed to be 13 degrees tomorrow. THIRTEEN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better take lots of sweater pictures. That sounds like an AWESOME party theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you already have a semester behind you! Glad you are thriving at OU.:)
    What's up with Chancers? Pray you are both well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! love the picture of you in your barndance attire! Can't wait to have you here!

    ReplyDelete