Monday, August 10, 2009

I Have Arrived!!!

After an exhausting 32-hour drive, I have arrived in Norman, Oklahoma. My dad and I were welcomed by a group of OU RUF students that helped us unload our UHAUL. We were done in 15 minutes! The students stayed for pizza after and I got to meet them. It was wonderful to feel so welcomed on my first night.




My view for the 1500 mile trip: Disclaimer: It turns out it is not very safe to take pictures and drive at the same time. Do not try this at home!!!






These were some of my first views of Oklahoma and Norman!



These were some of the students, the campus minister (Doug Serven) and his family, and me standing in my kitchen. I am living in a house with 2 other girls. It was such a warm welcome! Stay tuned for more adventures from the Sooner state!

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! So exciting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! I wanted to come and help but needed to stay home and help my mom (she has three torn ligaments in her ankle at the moment). Hope you're settling in all nicely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting Natalie! Can't wait to hear more :)

    ReplyDelete