Monday, August 3, 2009

RUF Week Ahead!!!

I have exciting news everyone!!! Due to God's unfailing provisions, I only need $220 to get to campus! I am aware of several donations on the way, so I know that I am able to move to campus. It is very encouraging to know that God has provided and that I will be able to begin work at OU.

In the last week He has also provided answers to two other big prayers. I have decided to bring my horse (Chance) to Oklahoma, and there is a barn just ten minutes away from my house and campus. This will be a great opportunity for me to both have something from home as well as minister to students.

I also have a new and working car to drive to Oklahoma. Since my Accord had 166,000 miles on it, Mom and Dad felt it might not be the best choice to drive 1400 miles away. I am now the owner of a '09 CR-V! God has been faithful in bringing all of these little details together, and for that I am very thankful.

I am heading out to Oklahoma very early Saturday morning (August 8th). In order for this to happen I have a bunch of little chores to do and people to say good-bye to. I am so excited to arrive in Norman, but am nostalgic about leaving my Floridian friends and family.

Please be in prayer for me as I leave for the Sooner-state, that the move will go smoothly and that I will be prepared as school starts on August 24th.

Stay tuned for updates on the move and OU RUF activities!!!

9 comments:

  1. Yay!! I am so excited for you to get here!! You're coming this weekend????? This is great news! God is faithful! Will you arrive in Norman on August 8th? How can I help you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie, congratulations. You are going to be GREAT as a RUF intern. They are going to love you :) Hope all is well, and now I'm glad to be able to follow your journey! Swing by mine and we will keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My CR-V is an 03, but I am OBSESSED with it!! Hondas are seriously the best and I wanted a CR-V for sooo long before I finally got it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so exciting about your new car! and that your support is coming in, praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Natalie! The Lord provides and is SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PRAISE GOD for fulfilled support and new cars! Great is His faithfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We'll be thinking about you on the road. Call if you need anything at all and can't wait for you to jump over to Texas very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is so exciting that your support has come in!! and you're moving in tomorrow! wow. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks when I get back :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Natalie,
    I am so excited for you!! Hope your trip up went well. We'll miss you in FL but I am so glad you'll have Chance at your side in OK.:)
    God Bless!! Karen Griffin

    ReplyDelete