Monday, November 16, 2009

Chi-Chis



Last week was a whirlwind here in Norman with OURUF. The awesome freshmen in our Bible Study went on a scavenger hunt. The hunt included things from all over Norman, but some of the most memorable moments were: freshmen finding rose bushes and thorns to make themselves bleed, OU students dressing up as "authentic" Texas fans, and standing in water that was waaaay deeper than expected. Here are some of our favorite pictures:



The freshmen scavenger hunt was followed later in the week by "Double Not-A-Date." To my Florida friends, this is the equivalent to D4 or RUF Harmony. Each team did a dance video, and it was quite fantastic. My team danced to "Taylor, the Latte Boy." Here is the link to youtube. So far it has been viewed 20 times. Help us make it an internet sensation (just kidding!!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbWKBvtAC0s

All in all, it was a wonderfully exhausting week. One more week until Thanksgiving. I can't wait to see my dog Wallace!!!

2 comments:

  1. I just watched the video and it was so cute! It makes me want to sing it with all the girls again :).

    ReplyDelete