Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween, Tailgates, etc.

I am sorry to my many faithful blog readers who were disappointed when I did not post last week. I was at RUF Intern training in Atlanta, and became a little preoccupied. Needless to say, training was wonderful. It was great to reconnect with interns who are serving around the country!

RUF here in Norman is super busy! This weekend we enjoyed a Halloween Cornhole Party Extravaganza, a Homecoming Tailgate, and a cookout. It was all wonderful! The picture above is myself with Mary Katherine. We were partners for the cornhole tournament and dressed as two peas in a pod!

This week we are doing a scavenger hunt for the freshmen. This promises many fun moments!! The picture below is of three students (Tristen, Jena, and Josh) at the tailgate. I am not sure what they are so excited about- but they look like they are having a great time!!!

Deposits for the ski trip are due this week. We are taking a group of students to Breckenridge at the beginning of January. Skiing, cozy fires, the cute town of Breckenridge- yeehaw!! If you are an undecided student reading this- you need to come!!!

Well, this draws an end to my earliest posted blog ever. Life is busy here in Norman, and very enjoyable. Thanksgiving is a mere three and a half weeks away, and I will be making my way down to Houston to see my family!!!

3 comments:

  1. We can't wait to see you Thanksgiving!! Your newest cousin Hudson can't wait to meet you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe you wrote this at 5:30 AM!!! But, the peas in a pod are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realized I have gotten my picture in two straight blogs. This trend should continue :)

    ReplyDelete