Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 3: Wolf Shirt Wednesday

Hello, loyal readers! We have made it to Wednesday. It is the week before Spring Break here at OU, which means that we all feel that time is moving a glacially slow rates. Never the less, my day was filled with wonderful conversations and a great large group meeting!

My first stop of the day was at the Honors College to see freshman Kelsey Kolbe. Kelsey is from the Washington D.C. area. Kelsey is a joy to talk to each week and I am so glad we have been able to share our lives with one another.

{This is actually of us at the barn dance. I am vain and did not like the picture I took yesterday- my hair was wonky}



{above: Well hello there awesome Mr. Horse- I think I would like to call you Patches! I did not know you lived in the honors college. May I take a picture please? Thanks!}

I then met senior Caroline Macleod at Cafe Plaid. Caroline lives in the international dorms, and has a heart for ministering to those students. We had a great conversation about how small and large groups work, and how you draw people together. My RUF training at work!

Margo! Margo is one of the girls who comes to my Gamma Phi study. She is awesome and is wonderfully artistic.


Katherine Borgerding for Vice President! Katherine is a junior Journalism major who is running for Vice President for the student body. K.B. for V.P.!!!


Lindsey Brewer and Chance! Lindsey came with me to the barn yesterday to see the ol' guy! She was brave and brushed him, despite the fact that spring is here and he is shedding his winter coat!


And now for the more entertaining part of the post...Wolf Shirt Wednesday. I kid you not. We have wolf shirts, and we wear them on Wednesdays. Oh my goodness. Where will the madness stop?


Oh hey, here I am with 3 freshmen! Well, if they are doing it then it must be cool, right? Why does my wolf look so happy? I think he is mocking me.


Staff Picture! Doug, Ben and I in our wolf shirt glory.


Don't mess with us...we have on wolf shirts and we will...well, I am not sure what we would do but I don't think it would be good.


And with that...Boomer Sooner!

3 comments:

  1. duuuude. wolf shirt glory indeed. (coveting)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your conversation with the honors college horse:)))
    and am totally confused by the wolf shirts!
    great idea to do a week in the life...stay warm sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyy I made the blog! I am printing this off and putting it on the fridge.

    ReplyDelete